Contact Matta Law

Closeup photo of bookcase with legal books

If you have questions or concerns, or would like to discuss a legal matter please complete the form below and I will be sure to get back to you. Please include in the comment section a brief description of your concerns.

2 thoughts on “Contact Matta Law

  1. During divorce process dad has to pay child support? He is not helping at all with the support of the child .. and we still living in the same communication.

    • At your first hearing on the divorce action, you should have gotten a temporary order spelling out who has custody of the child(ren) and how much child support is to be pay. Even if you continue to live in the same home, once the divorce Complaint is filed and a summons is issued and served on the Defendant you have different rights and obligations than you did as a married couple. Child support is very important and the Court sees to it first. If you or the other party have not filed a motion for temporary orders you should do so immediately. Retain an attorney to plead your case for you and insure all your rights are protected. Feel free to call my office for a consultation: 617-500-7508. Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.