The timing and situation of your death, or the death of a family member, can brings complicated legal problems. MATTA LAW can make the difference for a smooth transition of assets to your family upon you or a family member’s passing. Without preparation, your family could face long and involved probate processes, be denied or deprived of access to finances, real property or other assets of the decedent.
Protect your family. Prepare today by calling Matta Law. Attorney Matta can help you with these issues and more:
- Write and file a legal will
- Prepare end-of-life documents such as Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxies and Living Trusts
- Create and manage estate plan
- Prepare Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Assist with probate
- Division of property
- Negotiations among interested parties and/or their counsel
Being prepared is your best defense.